I’ve moved to http://thekuroko.com – why? Do read on.
Now, don’t get me wrong, if this was it and we could contact google, tell them that the issue has been resolved and they would remove our domain from the BadWare list, I’d be totally cool with Google. That wasn’t the case however and it’s not the first time I hear about this happening, I recall the warnings in the InMotion Hosting review I read about this exactly. We immediately remove the issue, worked with teh hosting company to batten down the hatches and make sure there weren’t any open holes and promptly sent a ‘Request for Review’ to google. We received a prompt response to the request, but it was basically a don’t call us, we’ll call you.
We’ve received a request from a site owner to reconsider how we index the following site: http://realeyes.com/
We’ll review the site. If we find that it’s no longer in violation of our Webmaster Guidelines, we’ll reconsider our indexing of the site. Please allow several weeks for the reconsideration request. We do review all requests, but unfortunately we can’t reply individually to each request.
Really Google? I’m imagining it could be a pretty automated system to receive a request for review, go scan the site again (targeting the pages that you Google have indexed as having Badware), and fix the listing if the site is found to be clean. But, no we have to wait (I’ve heard stories that it can take up to a month) until Google deems our site worthy for the Internet.
So, hopefully Google will re-index our site and we’ll stop having to un-check the ‘Block reported attack sites’ preference. Until then I’ll be here at http://thekuroko.com and http://www.thekuroko.com.